In today’s episode, I’m flying solo again!
Here’s the thing: my very dear friend and a fellow marketer Raluca pointed out to me that this episode is my only shot at celebrating the same digits in my age as the one in my episode number!
The result: a 30-minute episode with my top content marketing tips, each in 60 seconds or less—altogether 27 of them! Obviously, this means I couldn’t have gone very deep into any of them, so if you do want to chat further and into more depth about any of them, please do reach out and let me know 🙂
Can’t wait for you to tune in, and I hope you have fun!
Listen in to hear my rapid-fire tips about:
- The importance of intentional content and the damage bad content can make to your brand
- Patience with content marketing
- Why you should consume competitor and other content
- The key to niching down and communicating your unique message
- Why I think ‘hacking’ isn’t a sustainable way to approach your content (or anything in life, really)
- Why your content is the extension of your business and personality online
- The essentials of evergreen content and repurposing it down the line
- The emotions, personality, and painting the picture with your content… And so much more 🙂
Mentioned & related resources and episodes:
- Brian Dean of Backlinko.com
- Joe Pulizzi – Content Inc.: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses
- How To Build An Effective Content Creation Workflow
- #2: How to Create Your First Ever Content Marketing Strategy With Julia McCoy
- #3: How to Use Storytelling to Empower Your Content Marketing with Kaleigh Moore
- #5: Crazy Productive Content Marketing Using Repurposing With Brittany Berger
- #6: 3 Steps to a Brilliantly Efficient Content Creation Process
- #8: Captivating Content and Using Google Search to Understand Your Audience With Dan Shure
- #21: What You Need to Know About Profitable Email Onboarding With Val Geisler
- #24: The Mastery of Getting Sales With Content Marketing With Chris Marr
- #25: The Trap of Mirage Content & How to Fix It With Benji Hyam
- #26: The Blueprint to Not Failing With Content Marketing With Jimmy Daly
Thanks for listening!
Transcript coming soon 🙂
P.S. Pin this so you can come back to it later: