So glad to have you here again for episode #6! In this one, I’m switching things up and I’m completely on my own. I liked recording this way! I’d love to hear your thoughts on this.
This episode covers the ins and outs of the three key steps you need to take to build a solid, bulletproof, efficient content creation process that will stand the test of stress, pressure, change of plans, lack of prioritization, and many other challenges. I’m not giving you a process that you should follow in your creation; instead, I’m walking you through key steps to making this happen.
I’ve written about this extensively as well so below are some resources for you to reference as you get started. Thanks so much for listening in, can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
Listen in to learn all about:
- Why you even need a defined content process to begin with
- What are the risks of not having a content process
- Step 1: All about auditing what you currently do
- Step 2: Defining your content production goals, tasks, people, and timeframes
- Step 3: Building a checklist for a repeatable and reliable future-proof process
Links, tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- My post on GatherContent: 6 steps to creating a bulletproof content production process
- My post on my blog: How To Build An Effective Content Creation Workflow
- CoSchedule, The Most Complete Content Marketing Process Guide You Need to Get Organized
- GatherContent, A guide to content production planning
- Asana, How to use Asana for content calendar
- Business owners who batch their video creation successfully: Nesha Woolery, Megan Minns
Thanks for listening!
I’m really excited to hear about the actions you took after this episode. Make sure to tweet me!
Transcripts coming soon 🙂
P.S. Pin this post so you can come back to it later: