Welcome to the fifth episode! This has been SO much fun so far.
This episode is so ridiculously actionable that I kind of can’t wait for you to get started. I’m chatting with Brittany Berger, a content unicorn over at BrittanyBerger.com, a brilliant writer, content strategist, and one of the few productivity bosses for when my attention and focus get lost. So if you’re often feeling like you don’t have enough time to create your content, I really hope you tune it to this one, because Brittany’s tips will give an instant content marketing productivity boost!
You will walk away with an action plan and steps to take immediately, including a worksheet that Brittany created and that I diligently use as my content productivity weapon as we soon step into the new year and new business goals I’m looking to reach.
Listen in on my chat with Brittany to learn all about:
- How content repurposing can instantly improve your week-to-week editorial process
- How to build upon a blog post idea that has proven successful in the past, as well as those posts that don’t perform as well
- How to repurpose long (1000+ words) blog posts across your blog, guest publications, and joint ventures
- About native content approach for social media
- How to repurpose your written content into emails to send your list
- How to turn your existing content into an email series (“The Greatest Hits Sequence”) for new subscribers
- How to decide on the recency of content you’ll repurpose, the strategy to space out your new content at first and what to do with it later
- How to plan your content repurposing during your content creation and make time for it
- Why you should plan to repurpose every single piece of content
Check out Brittany’s resources & connect with her:
- Grab the Content Remix Planning Worksheet
- Binge-watch Brittany’s YouTube videos: Brittany’s YouTube channel
- Brittany’s website: BrittanyBerger.com
- Connect with Brittany on Twitter
- Join her Facebook Group
Links, tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Brittany’s post: The Best Email Marketing Providers for Newbie Bloggers
- Brittany’s post: How to Use Zapier to Automate Your Biz Processes #LikeABot
Thanks for listening!
I hope you take action and start building a more productive and efficient process for your content marketing activities. Don’t forget: your audience can’t wait to hear from you. Please let me know about the actions you took and how it went for you. I really appreciate your time, thanks for tuning in!
Transcripts coming soon 🙂