In this episode, we’re talking all about making your content sound and feel like *you*!
In order to learn all about this, I hosted the awesome Kaye Putnam, a psychology-driven brand strategist that works with stellar brands all over the world. We talked all about the twelve brand archetypes and the impact they have on everything you do in your business, including big-picture content, but also your vocabulary, voice, and so much more.
Ever wondered why some words sound really natural to you when you use them in your content, and others feel off? This episode will help you understand why this happens and apply learnings to your own writing, branding, and more. Can’t wait for you to tune in!
Listen in on my chat with Kaye to learn all about:
- The psychology and emotion as foundations of branding
- Brand archetypes and the clarity they provide for layered personalities and brands
- How to learn what your brand archetype is and how knowing what makes you uniquely you impacts you
- Why it’s good to focus on your top two brand archetypes and how they impact all your copy, writing, and more
- The step-by-step process of applying your brand archetypes on your content and the importance of revision
- The impact of brand archetypes on content topic brainstorm and selection
- Layering stories, metaphors and specific word choices into your content topics
- What you should do about the fact your audience falls into a different archetype than you
- The process of updating your existing, most valuable content and social media presence based on your brand archetype
- The content Kaye has created around brand archetypes and the learnings she got from it
- Streamlining and systemizing your content production and onboarding team members thanks to a hyper-defined brand
Check out Kaye’s resources & connect with her:
- Visit Kaye’s website
- Say hi to Kaye on her Facebook page, Twitter, Facebook group, and Pinterest
- Most importantly, take Kaye’s Brand archetype quiz!
Links, tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Content Love #6: 3 Steps to a Brilliantly Efficient Content Creation Process
- Kaye’s courses: Brand New Brand, Brandfluency
- The twelve brand archetypes
- Kaye’s Brand archetype quiz
Thanks for listening!
I can’t wait to hear how brand archetypes impact your content—let me know! Transcript coming soon 🙂
P.S. Pin this so you can come back to it later: