This is a really short episode for me to introduce myself and let you know what’s my plan with the Content Love podcast. I’m so excited to be doing this and get this wonderful opportunity to really connect with those of you who are as crazy about content marketing as I am.
Below is a quick summary of what I mentioned in this 8-minute introductory episode. I’d love to hear from you and get to know you better, so please feel free to email me or tweet me with any feedback, comments, and questions.
And yes, there will be mistakes, there will be technical issues, I also talk too fast sometimes and I’m also not a native English speaker so I sometimes feel very self-conscious about that. But guess what? This is how I’ll get better at it 🙂 With that said, all feedback is truly welcome, I can’t wait to hear from you!
In this episode, I talked you through:
- What’s my main aim with the Content Love podcast
- How I view content marketing, and why my view of it is often different than views of the majority
- What keeps me busy on a daily basis, including Learn Inbound
- How I ended up in marketing
- The structure of future episodes and how I hope to make them the most actionable and valuable to you
- A tiny bit of ‘homework’ for you
Don’t forget to say hi to me!
I can’t even begin to tell you how much I appreciate your attention and time you take to listen to this episode, and any future one. Thanks for hanging out with me, and I’ll chat with you soon!