Thanks for being here!
In today’s episode, I’m talking about a bunch of resources, like books, blogs, tools, PDFs and more, that help me do my job as a writer and a content marketing in an epic way every single day. I hope you’ll like my recommendations—make sure to let me know if you want to add any to the list or have a specific experience with any of the ones I’ve listed. Here we go!
Listen in to learn all about these content marketing resources:
- Ann Handley – Everybody Writes: Your Go-to Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content
- Julia McCoy – Practical Content Strategy & Marketing
- Roy Peter Clark – Writing Tools: 55 Essential Strategies for Every Writer
- Joe Pulizzi – Content Inc.: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses
- Curata’s blog and other resources
- Content Marketing’s Institute framework
- Brian Dean’s Backlinko.com
- Tutorial Tuesdays by Joanna Wiebe of Copyhackers
- Forget the Funnel by Gia Laudi and Claire Suellentrop
- Sumo’s Power Words
- Megan Minns’ guide on using Asana as a content calendar
- Airstory writing software
- Hemingway Editor
- Headline Analyzer by CoSchedule
- Compressor.io image compressor
I can’t wait to hear from you, thank you so much for listening!