Time for episode 15!
If you know me, you know I’m always on the lookout for the best ways to build powerful, lasting relationships with a loyal audience. Interactive quizzes are one of the top fast-growing strategies to do so and to do it at scale, and the best thing about it is that you can do it even as a B2B business.
To learn all about them, I had a chat with Josh Haynam! Josh is a co-founder of Interact Quiz Builder, a tool used by more than 30,000 businesses including The American Red Cross, Budweiser, and Forbes. There’s a chance he’s seen more quizzes than anyone else. Interact is a bootstrapped company launched in 2013 that has helped businesses bring in more than 5 million leads, the product is used by businesses to create quizzes, giveaways, and interactive polls.
Really excited for you to listen to this one. Dive right in!
Listen in on my chat with Josh to learn all about:
- All about the technique that has so far collected 7,5 million leads over the world
- The added value of collecting leads with a quiz compared to standard methods with a conversational, one-to-one touch
- How to use the knowledge of your target audience in the “What type of ______ are you?” quiz template
- How to nurture your lead after they land on your email list with an onboarding email sequence
- The way to use quizzes as a B2B company and how to talk to and connect with the one person that matters to you in that business
- The brilliant case study of a copywriter who used a quiz to build her list (link below!) by 2,500 leads within weeks
- The three spots to place your quiz once you create it to ensure it gets views and engagement
- The strategies to make sure your quiz gets shared and amplified
- How to build content around your quiz to make it sit well together and naturally lead into each other
- The first action to get started with: talk to 4 to 6 clients or prospects for an hour!
Check out Josh’s resources & connect with him:
Links, tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening!
Make sure to tweet me and Josh with any thoughts you have on this topic. Don’t forget to check out all their valuable resources so you can get started building your own quiz and your engaging email list!
Transcript coming soon 🙂
P.S. Pin this so you can come back to it later: