In this episode, we’re talking all about businesses that have created paid courses on top of their standard business model, like agencies, consultants, and software companies!
To dive into this topic, I interviewed the super talented Hillary Weiss. She is a copywriter, ghostwriter and a brand development specialist, and she’s worked with over 200 hundred brands over the past 7 years! Last year, she launched her course The Wordshops as a secondary part of her business, so I was super fortunate to get to ask her all about it in this episode.
Can’t wait for you to tune in and get to learn from her!
Listen in on my chat with Hillary to learn all about:
- Her unique approach to copywriting and business and her drive to work with unconventional entrepreneurs
- Hillary’s course Wordshops which is about voice discovery and the “why” behind writing extraordinary copy
- The reasons Hillary decided to create Wordshops and what it took her to realize that she has something unique to teach
- How and why she ran two beta rounds for her course
- Her process of putting together course materials and making sure her students have everything they need
- Hillary’s promotion plan and the challenge she ran for the course launch
- How she defined her target audience for her courses
- How Hillary might break down her courses into smaller ones and what she’d change if she was going through the process again
- The simplest mindset and starting point to create a course as a new venture in your existing business
Check out Hillary’s resources & connect with her:
Links, tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening!
Are you creating courses on top of your existing products or services, or do you plan to do so in the future?
Transcript coming soon 🙂
P.S. Pin this so you can come back to it later: